How to Upload CV/Documents on N-Power Job Application – We recently wrote on How to Apply N-Power Job Recruitment Programme at www.npower.gov.ng, and following the present comment/complain from most of our lovely fans on How to Upload Documents like CV and other. we feel that the N-Power Job Recruitment Application was not really clearly understand by the general public of Nigerians.
How to Upload CV/Documents on N-Power Job Application – www.npower.gov.ng @Job Application Portal
- At first you know that when you visit the portal on www.npower.gov.ng you will have to sign up. It is very important that you supply a valid/working e-mail address because that will be the medium through which you will receive information concerning your application.
- After creating an account, log in with your username/e-mail address and password on www.npower.gov.ng/login
- Select your category of choice – the one you know you are qualified for.
- You need to provide your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Now this is time to upload your documents – please listen now. Already remember I have told you before now that you should scan and save your documents on the computer you are applying from. Now click on any of the link to upload, and a box will pop up for you to select file from where you had saved it. Then click ok or upload.
- Please do not select more than one document while uploading your document. One by one you do it all.
- Now after you have successfully Sign up N-power job recruitment then you check your e-mail address for your application number.
Please feel free to use the COMMENT BOX bellow for any question or Recommendation on How to Upload CV/Documents on N-Power Job Application and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks