You must have read my article on how you can make money on YouTube. Well, your consistency and hard work can do that for you in a short period. However, making that possible means you need to Upload Youtube Video to make that possible, and in this article, I have outlined the simple guidelines you need to get this done.
When you own a YouTube channel, the only way to make it get subscribers and views as demanded by the YouTube community is when you are feeding your channel with videos. I believe there is a particular niche your channel is all about and for you to grow it, you must make sure you are uploading videos.
Youtube is a video-sharing company that is widely used by millions of people from all over the world and because of that, you can make money from YouTube when you have a channel and know how to upload videos from your mobile device.
The upload doesn’t take time uploading videos from a mobile phone is faster compared to when you want to use your PC. With a well-connected internet network, then you are very much good to go.
The videos you upload can be in the area of your niche. You can share your videos with friends, family, and the world on YouTube, and trust me when I say there are monetary values attached to it if you don’t give up on giving your viewers content.
YouTube is an American online video sharing and social media platform owned by Google and trust me when I say when you already have a Google account, then you can use Youtube for free because it is a product of Google.
YouTube App Download
Every mobile device comes with this app. But in case you don’t see it, then you have to use the steps below to download or even update your YouTube app to be able to use it to quickly upload your videos
- Visit your mobile store from your app drawer (Google Play Store or App Store)
- In the search bar, type and search for “Youtube”
- Select the official Youtube app from the list of applications displayed
- Tap on Install or download and the app will be successfully downloaded on your mobile device
How To Upload Youtube Video Using Mobile Device
To use your mobile phone to upload videos on youtube, make sure there is a good internet connection and the video you want to upload is already in your mobile gallery. Then follow the steps below
- Open the downloaded Youtube App from your app drawer
- Sign in with your Gmail account info as required
- On the Youtube App homepage, tap on the “+” icon at the bottom and select Upload a video
- You’ll be taken to your phone’s gallery where you have to select the video you want to upload and tap on “Next” at the top right side
- On the next page, enter the title and description for your video and tap “Upload” at the top right side
That’s all. It’s as simple as that.
I hope this article on how to Upload Youtube Video Using Mobile Device was easy? Kindly relate your questions with us by using the comment box below.