So are you also asking why don’t I have live on Instagram or how to start live Stream on Instagram? First is good you know that Instagram Live Stream Video connection helps you share a live video to connect with your followers in real time.
To Start a Live Video on Instagram via Mobile App or through the web is easy but you should also NOTE that Once a live video has ended, it’s no longer visible in the app, unless you share a replay of it to your story.
However, if you have been asking or researching on Instagram Live Stream; How to go Instagram Live or how to go live on Instagram, check out below steps to learn how to.
Instagram Live Stream – How to Start Live Stream on Instagram
To start a live video After you most have login your Instagram Account Online:
- Tap Camera in the top left of the screen or swipe right from anywhere in Feed.
- Tap Live at the bottom of the screen, then tap Start Live Video.
- The number of viewers appears at the top of the screen and comments appear at the bottom. Tap Comment to add a comment, and tap and hold a comment to pin it to the top so that viewers can see it more easily.
- To turn comments off, tap then select Turn Off Commenting. Keep in mind that any keyword filters you’ve turned on will also apply to comments on your live video.
- When you’re done, tap End in the top right then tap to confirm. From there, you can tap Save in the top right to save it to your camera roll, or share it to your story.
Please Note that you can always use the comment box below to ask us any question regarding this Instagram Live Streaming Video Guide.