The latest Facebook avatar customization features a lot of tools you can use to make the Facebook avatar appealing and in this article, I will walk you through the steps you need to take to make the current avatar as you really want it to look.
Are you creative? Then you can show it on the giant social media platform if you follow the basic steps given in this article. The steps to creating your avatar are simple as A, B, C, D, and as well, free.
It is what you can do all by yourself if you have the Facebook app working on your device. Anyone who is a Facebook user is eligible to create a cartoon version of himself or herself but there are requirements you must meet to get started.
When created successfully, you can share a range of emotions and expressions with your friends and family around the world via the comment section of posts they make or use it as your temporary profile picture. With so many emotions and expressions to choose from, avatars let you to react and engage more authentically with ease.
Facebook Avatar Requirements
Your creativity is a added adavntage, plus the following;
- Good internet connection to avoid interruption
- Latest Facebook app
- Facebook Login Details
When the aforementioned are in place, then trust me when I say your Facebook avatar creation will be a huge success.
Facebook Latest Version Update
To update your Facebook app to get the avatar feature, you have to follow the ssimple steps below.
- Open yoour Google Play Stor or App Store
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app from the list of application displayed
- Tap on “Update” and the app will start automatic update
When it is updated, you will be able to acess all the latest features in your Facebook app menu and that includes Avatars and the on-going facebook newly introduced dating feature and more.
Latest Facebook Avatar Customization
The reason is called latest is that, when you have created your Avatar, you will get them displaying in the latest styles (Pose). See the steps given below.
- Open the updated Facebook app from your app drawer
- Sign in to your account with your registered email address and your password.
- Tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page for Android users and for iOS users, tap on the hamburger line at the bottom right side of the page menu icon.
- Tap on “See more” and select the “Avatars” link.
- Then tap “Next” to get started with your customization.
- On the customization page, choose the skin tone that you want and tap on Next.
- Select your hairstyles, hair color, face shape, eye shape and color, make-up, eyebrows, nose shape, facial hair, body shape, outfit, etc.
- Tap on the checkmark at the top right corner of the screen when you are done customizing your avatar and tap on “Next”.
- When you are done and satisfied with your creation, tap “Done”.
Your avatar will be up and running if you followed the steps given above. However, have it in mind that you can edit your avatar anytime you want by visiting the avatar customization page through your Facebook app.
I hope the steps given above were helpful? feel free to relate your questions with DailiesRoom.com by using the comment box below. Also, share this Latest Facebook Avatar Customization on your social media account so that others can know about it.