The COUNCIL OF LEGAL EDUCATION NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL, HEADQUARTERS, BWARI. Have hereby release the Nigeria Law School Result Portal For Online Result Checker and all Candidates that took part in the Nigerian Law School Bar Final Exam can now check he/her BAR FINALS RESULTS. In this post, we’ll be showing you How To check Nigeria Law School (NLS) Result Online
Nigeria Law School Result Portal For Online Result Checker: How to check
Now with your mobile phones and computer, you can easily check your Nigeria Law School Result, below is how to go about it…
1. with your Pc or Mobile Phone that is well connected to internet Navigate to http://www.lawschool.gov.ng/ which is the official Nigeria Law School Result Portal For Online Result Checker.
2. When the portal opens, then move your mouse to Bar II Exams and you will see a drop-down for you to select the options of result you want to check but.
But if you are using mobile to Check your Nigeria Law School Result, then you have to click or tap on the “Bar II Exams” for you so see the options of result you want to check.
3. Now you have few options to select in other to check your Bar Result which includes:
i. Check Bar Final Result
ii. Check Bar Final Resit Result
5. After entering your details correctly, then click on “Submit”
Whit this process above you will know more ask anyone questions like How to Check Nigeria Law School Result for both Bar Final Result and Bar Final Resit Result. But after checking your result what comes to your mind next should be what comes next?
What Next After Checking NLS Bar II Final Result
Two things happen next but first, after you finish checking your result, then you have to know where you stand his like if you are among this candidate below:
- Successful Candidates
- Conditional Pass Candidates
- Fail Candidates
Different Between Conditional Pass and Fail Candidates: The conditional pass is those candidates that fail may be one or Two Course while the Fail candidate is those that did not pass anyone at all.
Now, After checking your result 2 things happened next and that includes:
1. The Successful candidate will then go to Call-To-Bar
2. Then Conditional Pass candidate will resit for the only failed course which another candidate that just Fail.
Feel free to share the Nigerian law school result Portal update on your social media account and use the comment box below for any question or recommendation.