Is your Facebook Avatar Option not showing when you check your Facebook app menu from your mobile phone? Well, what you have to do is simply explained in this article. Facebook avatar is fun when you create a cartoon version of yourself without the help of a third party, so read this article to get started.
There are some things you will need to do to get it showing and all you have to do is to read this article carefully and you are very much good to go.
The steps you need to take to create your Facebook avatar is easy as A, B, C, D, and once you get the options, you won’t need any help to do it, you will be able to do it yourself.
Facebook Avatar Option
Getting the FB avatar option is no big deal and is not stressful as you will be able to do so by following the methods I have given below.
The first thing you should do to see the option is to update the latest version of the Facebook app on your mobile phone and to do so, you have to adhere to the instructions given below.
- Open your Google Play Store or App Store from your app drawer.
- Use the search bar to search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app and then tap on Install or update and the app will be installed on your phone.
Once you install and update the app using the above steps, then you should be able to see the link for your Avatar creation, and all you have to do is also follow the guidelines below.
- Open the updated Facebook application from your app drawer
- Sign in with your Facebook email address or phone number and password if you have not
- Locate and tap on the three horizontal lines (hamburger line) at the right side of the screen, either on top or bottom, depending on if you use iOS or Android, and tap on it
- Next, navigate down and tap on the “see more” option. Then tap on “Avatars” if you see it on the options and you will be taken to the first step of your Avatar creation process
- Select your skin tone and tap on Next
- Select different styles and colors of your hair, also the beard (if you are a man), makeup for a woman avatar, face and body shape, many face detail options, clothing, etc.
- When you are done, tap on the checkmark located in the top right corner.
- Your Avatar will be ready and you can tap on “Next” and then tap on Done
If after you have used the steps above, and you still didn’t get the Facebook Avatar Option, then have it in mind that the feature has not been rolled out to your country yet and you have to check back in the near future.
However, if you have any questions concerning Facebook Avatar, feel free to relate it with DailiesRoom.com by using the comment box below.