Trust me when I say that much is really not required from you at all if you have been longing to see or know the full Requirement For Applying Nigeria Youth Investment Fund of N75Bn in to know How to Apply for N75Bn billion Nigeria Youth Investment Fund at 5% interest.
One amazing thing about the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund you are about to learn the requirements and how to apply is that Individuals or non-registered businesses can access up to N250,000 in funding while youth-owned registered businesses can apply for up to N3 million. Granted loans will run for a maximum of 5 years and attract a 5% interest per annum.
Full Requirement For Applying Nigeria Youth Investment Fund of N75 Billion
Eligible candidates who can really apply for Youth Investment Fund must meet up with the following details like making sure that if HE or SHE applying as individuals or sole proprietors must be within the ages of 18 to 35 years and have operational businesses in Nigeria. Meanwhile, check below to see the full details:
- Official Government Identification.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years old.
- Notarized Guarantor Forms.
- Passport photographs.
- Bank Verification Number.
- Training Certificate.
- Fundable business idea.
- Registered business.
- All applicants must possess valid Bank Verification Numbers to be eligible.
NOTE: All or any Applicants who wish to qualify for this N75 billion Youth Investment Fund at 5% interest, must have not been convicted of any financial crime in the last 10 years as well as possess a local government of origin certificate.
Nevertheless, For youth-owned enterprises, they must be duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and provide a business plan. They must have a Tax Identification Number (TIN) and a training certificate from approved FMYSD Entrepreneurship Development Institutes (EDIs).
How to Apply for N75 Billion Nigeria Youth Investment Fund for Businesses and Individuals
To begin your application, Below are the process you need to follow
1. log on to nyif.nmfb.com.ng on your mobile phone or computer. Click “Apply Here” to proceed.
2. Enter your details like your first, middle, and last names. Your last name is your surname. Fill in your 11-digit BVN correctly. Click “Next” to continue.
3. NOTE: your date of birth will automatically load at this stage once your BVN has been successfully verified. So proceed to Enter your phone number, email address, and select your gender, enter your residential address, state, and local government area. These are the house address, state, and local government area where you live. Check again to ensure there are no errors. Click “Next” to continue.
4. Enter your geo-political zone – North West, North East, North Central, South West, South East or South South. Also, Select your state of origin and local government area of origin and finally your highest educational level then click “Next” to proceed to the final stage.
5. Simply choose a preferred training centre and how you heard about the NYIF. Remember that the 5-day training is free and will be held online. Tick the declaration box and click “Submit” to finish.
THIS MIGHT ALSO INTEREST YOU TOO>> 2021 Mastercard Foundation/Arizona State University Scholarship
So that is just it. If you have been searching for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Registration Form or Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Application Portal or how to apply for the Nigerian youth investment fund or Nigeria youth investment fund website, etc. then I guess you have gotten the answer.