Rocket Email Sign Up steps are not difficult and you will be guided when you read this article carefully. When you need the best email provider service that can fetch you all you need to keep your email messaging in god standard, then Rocketmail is one right service you should give a try.
RocketMail was one of the first major, free webmail services a long time ago and it battled with Hotmail for the number one spot among free webmail services. The service was originally a product of Four11 Corporation, but as of now, RocketMail is owned by the popular yahoo mail service we all know about.
Whenever you visit the official website of Rocketmail, you will be redirected to the Yahoo Email provider service because it is now owned by Yahoo. So if you have registered on the Yahoo mail platform before, there will be no need to take the steps here, but if you haven’t, then you can use the steps here because RocketMail and Yahoo are one.
If you know the Yahoo email platform very well, then you should know that it is one of the best email provider services of this time, and signing up on the platform will not bring problems.
It is free to sign up and use the email service, all you have to do is to adhere to the instructions given in this article and you are very much good to go.
Rocket Email Sign Up
To register for a Rocket Email account, simply adhere to the instructions outlined below.
- Visit www.rocketmail.com and you will be redirected to the Yahoo mail sign-in page or go to www.login.yahoo.com
- On the page, click on “Create An Account” and you will be taken to the next page where you have to provide the required information
- Enter your first name, last name, the new email address you want to use in the respective field.
- Create your password, select your country code (see image below) and enter your mobile phone number.
- Provide your date of birth (month, day, and year) and click on Continue
- On the next page, click on “Text me an Account Key” to verify your Mobile Number and a pin will be sent to the mobile number you provided. Enter the Pin in the space provided for it and click on “Verify”
- Finally, click on “Let’s Get Started” and your account will be created successfully.
RocketMail Log In (www.login.yahoo.com)
When you need to send email messages to other Yahoo users or other email providers like Gmail, Tutanota, Hotmail, read messages that were emailed to you, and more, it will require you to log in to your account. In doing so, you will have to provide your login details which comprise of the following.
- Registered email address.
Once they are in place, then accessing your account from any browser becomes simpler.
Whether you created your RocketMail (Yahoo email) account from the UK, India, China, Nigeria, or any other part of the world, you will need to use the steps below to access your inbox.
- From your browser, go to www.yahoo.com and click on “Sign In” at the top right corner of the page which will take you to the sign-in page
- On the sign-in page, enter your Yahoo email address, and click on Next.
- Enter your Yahoo Mail Password and click on “Sign In”. You will be logged in successfully to your Yahoo dashboard.
- Click on “Mail” at the top right side and you will be directed to your Yahoo email inbox where you can read your email messages even from third-party email providers.
The best email provider service is just a few clicks to sign up, all you have to do is to follow the instructions given above.
If you have any questions about this Rocket Email Sign Up: Rocketmail Yahoo Mail – Rocketmail.com Account, feel free to use the comment box below.