The steps to Coursera Login using your Facebook account or your registered email address and password is easy as A, B, C, D if you can follow the basic steps given in this article. We will also tutor on the simple steps you will need to sign up if you don’t have an account yet on Coursera.
As a student who needs to excel in education and in life, Cousera is one right platform you should join to get online courses and credentials from top educators. It is free to sign up on the platform, you only need to adhere to the steps given in this article and you will be good to go.
When you create an account, you will have that opportunity to meet top educators and scholars ready to teach you all you need to know. Coursera collaborates with over 190 leading universities and companies to give you the best when it comes to building your skills with courses, certificates, and degrees online.
The learning platform is ready to let you do the following;
- Learn the latest skills like business analytics, graphic design, and more.
- Get ready for a career in high-demand fields.
- Earn a certificate or degree in a leading university in business, computer science, and more.
- Upskill your organization with on-demand training and development programs.
DON’T MISS THIS: Steps To Quora Registration For Questions & Answers
There are millions of people who are already learning from Coursera, and you can be part of this educational community when you’ve signed up or probably logged in to your account (for those who has already created an account). On Coursera, you will have access to mobile learning, academic and technical support, sharable certificates, and inclusive experience.
How To Create A Coursera Account
There are two methods to joining Coursera platform for free, and they are;
- Using Facebook Account: if you have a Facebook account, you can employ this method, but if you don’t have an account, you can quickly sign up for one by reading this Fast Facebook Sign Up Method to use it to sign up on Coursera.
- Using Email Address: With a valid email address, then you can use this method to sign up for free on Coursera.
Now, we are going to explain the step you need to follow if you choose any of the method mentioned above, Just read on
Cousera Sign Up Using Facebook Account
Using this method to sign up will make Coursera receive your Facebook name, profile picture and email address. However, you will be directed to the Coursera dashboard when you take the steps.
- Go to Coursera official website at www.coursera.org and click on Join For Free at the top right side of the page.
- Then click on “Continue With Facebook” and on the next page, enter your Facebook email address or phone number.
- Enter your Facebook password and click on Login. Then allow Coursera to receive the displayed details by click on Continue_as [YourName] and you will be directed to Coursera platform.
Coursera Sign Up Using Email Address
- Visit Coursera official website at www.coursera.org and click on Join For Free at the top right side of the page.
- Then enter your full name, your valid email address in the space provided.
- Create a password between eight (8) and seventy-two (72) characters and click on Join For Free
Using any of the above methods is good, you just need to take the steps as given above.
Steps To Coursera Login With Facebook Account
Signing in to Cousera Platform is very simple. Just adhere to the instructions below and that’s it.
- Go to Coursera official website at www.coursera.org and click on Login at the top right side of the page.
- Click on Continue With Facebook and you will be redirected to the Facebook login page where you should enter your Facebook email address or phone number and password. Then click Login
- Click on Continue_as [YourName] and you will be on your Coursera Dashboard.
Coursera Sign in With Email Address & Password
- On www.coursera.org page, click “login” at the top right corner.
- Enter your registered email address and password, then click on “log in”
- If you have forgotten your login password, you can simply click on the ‘Forgot Password?’ link on the login page, then follow prompts to reset your password with ease.
Coursera Mobile App Download
You can learn anywhere when you download the Coursera app for free on your mobile device. The app is available for free download on the Google Play Store and App Store.
Coursera provides universal access to the world’s best education, partnering with top universities and organizations to offer courses online and downloading the app will help you follow up even when you are on the go. To download, click on your device supported store below and follow on-screen instructions.
Popular Free Courses On Coursera
Below are free courses curated by Coursera and they can be accessed without payments.
- Learning how to learn: Powerful mental tools to help you master tough subjects.
- Machine learning
- The Science of well-being
- Successful Negotiations: Essential Strategies & Skills
- Financial Engineering and Risk Management Part 1
- Algorithms Part 1
- Seeing through photographs
- Management of fashion and luxury companies
- Financial markets
- Private equity and venture capital
- Learn to program: the Fundamentals
- Internet History, Technology, and Security
- Introduction to philosophy
- Cryptography I
All courses as mentioned above includes:
— 100% online
— Flexible schedule
— Mobile learning
— Videos and readings from professors at world-renowned universities and industry leaders practice quizzes
Despite the fact that Coursera offers free courses you can study, you will need to pay if you want to access graded assignments or earn a course certificate. Simply visit this www.about.coursera.org to see more about the Coursera price when it comes to some categories.
Feel free to ask any question concerning the steps to Coursera Login with Facebook, email address & password by using the comment box below and we will be here to answer you.