Truly, you can disconnect Facebook from your Spotify account and take the basic Spotify Login Without Facebook to access the Spotify platform. In this article, you’ll learn the easy steps you need to get started. All you have to do is to adhere to the principle given here and you’ll be very much good to go.
There are lots of people that signed up on a Spotify account with Facebook and are looking for a way to sign in without using Facebook based on one or two reasons best known to the person involved. However it is, this article should be of help.
All you have to do is carefully go through the steps given here to get started and believe me, at the end of it, you will achieve what you are aiming for.
Signing in to your Spotify account is easy as A, B, C, and D. Without the use of your Facebook account, you can access the Spotify platform with ease and that is exactly what this article will tutor you.
READ RELATED ARTICLES:
- Spotify Account Sign Up – Spotify Registration Using Facebook Account
- How To Login & Cancel Spotify Subscription – Spotify Premium Cancellation
- How To Create Jango Account For Jango Music – Jango Sign Up With Facebook
Spotify is a digital music service that gives you access to millions of songs when you access the platform. There are millions of songs and podcasts you’ll gain access to on Spotify and one way to get to them is via the login page.
How To Disconnect FB From Spotify
Disconnecting your Facebook account from Spotify is simple and it will make it easy for you to log in using others means apart from using Facebook.
When you created and signed in to Spotify using Facebook initially, Spotify used your Facebook public information to set up a profile for you that granted an easy login. However, disconnecting your Facebook from Spotify so that you can use other means of logging in is very easy.
Without much ado, below are the steps to disconnect your FB from Spotify.
- Open the Spotify desktop app and in the top-right corner, click the arrow next to your name
- Then select settings and under “Social”, click Disconnect From Facebook.
Have it in mind that if you signed up initially using your Facebook account, you’ll find it difficult to disconnect the account through the Spotify platform. However, you can do so via your Facebook profile. So read on
How To Unlink Spotify From Facebook
Follow the steps below to remove Spotify from your Facebook account successfully.
- Sign in to your Facebook account with your registered email address and password
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to your profile at the top right
- Select “Settings & Privacy” and click on Settings
- Navigate down and select “Apps and websites” from the left side of the screen
- Locate the Spotify app and click Remove
Its as simple as that.
Spotify Login Without Facebook
Now that you’ve successfully unlinked your Spotify from Facebook. You’ll need the steps below to be able to sign in to the Spotify platform.
First and foremost, you’ll need to sign up for a new Spotify account. You can do that by reading this Spotify Sign Up Email Account article I have prepared for you.
To sign in to your new Spotify account, simply adhere to the instructions below.
- Go to the official website of Spotify at www.spotify.com
- Click on “Login” at the top right side of the page
- Then enter your registered Spotify email address or username
- Enter your password and click on Login
At the bottom of the sign-in form, you’ll see the button to “Sign Up For Spotify”. If you have not created an account on Spotify yet.
I believe this article was helpful. If you have any questions about this Spotify Login Without Facebook, feel free to relate them to DailiesRoom.com by using the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media accounts so that others can learn from it.