How To Tag Someone or Pages in Facebook Photo or Tag Friends in Facebook Posts won’t be a problem for you after this Tutorial. First thing first, I will like you to understand that you can tag people or Pages on your own or someone else’s photos if the person or Page has allowed others to tag it.
Without taking much of your time below are some Related Article that will also help you manage your FACEBOOK ACCOUNT as you are about to learn How To Tag Someone or Pages in Facebook Photo or Tag Friends in Facebook Posts.
How To Tag Someone or Pages in Facebook Photo – Tag Friends in Facebook Posts
- After you must have login your FB Account at www.facebook.com or Mobile App
- Click the photo to expand it.
- Hover over the photo and click Tag Photo at the bottom.
- Click the person in the photo and start typing their name.
- Choose the full name of the person or Page you want to tag when it appears.
- Click Done Tagging.
NOTE: You can tag up to 50 people or Pages in a photo.