The TikTok Creator Fund is a way to help creators enjoy what they do by paying them when they are eligible. In this article, you are going to learn the basics and how to get started with the creator fund application. Read carefully and trust me when I say you’ll be earning enough via your creativity.
The TikTok platform is one wonderful social media platform that is used to make a variety of short-form videos, from genres like dance, comedy, and education, that have a duration from fifteen (15) seconds to three (3) minutes.
In a way to give back to creator for the efforts they put in providing contents, the TikTok community see it fit to make sure you reap the fruits of your labor. However, there are certain things you need to take note of, which one of them is the eligibility standard.
Joining the creator fund program on TikTok is easy as A, B, C, D, and if you know about the Youtube Partnership program where one can make money on Youtube, then this one shouldn’t be strange to you.
READ THIS: How To Make Money On Youtube After Sign Up
TikTok Creator Fund Eligibility
You must meet the following eligibility standards before you can apply for the creator fund.
- Users must be 18 years or older
- You must be a legal resident of one of the 50 states, District of Columbia, or the territories and possessions, of the United States
- Creators must meet a minimum following threshold of 10K authentic followers and have accrued at least 100K authentic video views in the last 30 days, and post original videos in line with TikTok Community Guidelines.
When you meet the eligibility standards mentioned above, then trust me when I say that you are very much good to go.
How To Apply
To be able to apply and start making money from TikTok, you must make sure you follow the basic guidelines.
You must submit a complete Program application via the Platform. TikTok will evaluate Creator’s application and eligibility and will notify Creator of their acceptance or rejection, which shall be determined by TikTok at its sole discretion.
TikTok may reject an application if TikTok determines that the Creator does not meet the eligibility requirements of the Program or is otherwise not in compliance with the Policies. If Creator’s application is rejected, Creator may re-apply but must wait 30 days after delivery of the rejection notice before re-applying.
- Open your TikTok app and tap on the profile icon at the bottom right
- Net, tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page
- Locate and tap on “Creator tools,”
- Then tap on”TikTok Creator Fund.” and follow onscreen isntructions to complete your application
- Once you are approved, you will start making money on TikTok
There’s no limit on the number of creators who can join the creator fund program. all you have to do is to make sure you meet the basic requirements given, and then you can apply with ease.
Have it in mind that as at the time of this article, the TikTok Creator Fund is currently available to creators in the U.S., UK, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain.
Meanwhile, if you have any questions concerning this article, feel free to relate it with DailiesRoom.com by using the comment box below.