Before I proceed in showing you The UK Visa Application Requirements and How To Apply for UK Visa as well as the UK Visa Application Login, You will have to take note of the UK visa types in other to know Visas One can easily apply for the United Kingdom.
You should know by now, that the United Kingdom is in the continent of Europe, located off the northwestern coast of mainland Europe. It comprises of England, Scotland, Whales and Northern Ireland. Her official language is British English.
However, Check below for the UK visa application login, UK visa application requirements, UK visa types, and UK visa application process online (How To Apply for UK Visa) Everything You Need To Know…
Types of UK Visa
Citizens of countries under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) may travel without a visa but would need to present an electronic visa waiver (EVW). Meanwhile,if you’re a foreigner not under VWP countries,you will need a Visa to travel to United Kingdom.
1. Transit Visa: You will need this type of visa if you stop at a UK airport on your way to another destination
2. Family Visa: This is the type of visa you need if you wish to travel and live in the UK with your spouse or relative
3. Tier 2 Visa (General): You will need this type of visa if you’ve been offered a skilled job in the UK
4. Tier 2 Visa (Intra-company Transfer): If you’re staff, a graduate trainee or taking part in a skills transfer, this is the type of visa you need
5. Standard Visitor Visa: if you want to visit the UK for business, leisure, to get private medical treatment or donate an organ
6. First provisional driving licence: You will need DVLA online to drive a car, moped or motorcycle in the UK
7. Tier 4 (General) or Student Visa: Tier 4 visa is for study in the UK if you’re 16 or over. It’s issued to applicants with proof of admission to a U.K University
These and many others are the types of UK Visa you can apply for depending on your purpose of visiting the UK.
UK Visa Application Requirements (Documents Required To Apply UK Visa)
The documents below are needed for you to apply successfully for a UK Visa. Although these requirements cuts across all visa types, there may be specific requirements for different visa types. So, you may want to find out more on Visa4UK website.
Below are the general requirements for UK Visa;
- A UK visa application form
- An International Passport or travel document valid for at least 30 days after the expiry of your visa. Note: Your passport must have at least two unused page for entry/departure visa endorsements.
- A proof of the UK visa application fee payment (An original receipt)
- A 29mmx34mm, colored passport with white background
- Financial documents to provide that you can financially sustain yourself in the UK.
These documents might include:– bank statements- proof of earnings or the financial document of a guardian in the UK that has sufficient resources to financially support you
- A letter from your employer outlining the reason for your visit, who you will be meeting and details of any payment/expenses (for work visa applicants)
- Letter of Invitation (for visitor visa applicants)
- Travel Itinerary (for tourist visa applicants)
- Evidence of admission into a UK university (for student visa applicants)
- Letter from a doctor or consultant in the UK showing:
– Details of health condition
– Cost and duration of treatment
– Location of treatment (for Private medical treatment visa applicants).
UK Visa Application process online (How To Apply UK Visa)
- Create an account on Visa4UK to apply for the first time. Or Sign in to Visa4UK to apply if you already have an account.
- Fill the UK Visa application form (Be sure to enter valid information). An application form can be obtained online.
- Pay the UK Visa fee. This can also be done online via verified payment portals.
- Fill the application form correctly with the right details. (This form would be requested for).
- Save your GWF number (The GWF number is a 12 digit number auto-generated immediately after submitting the application form. It looks like this GWF0******98).
- Schedule an appointment for an Interview at the Embassy or Visa Facilitation Service Centers (VFS). This is to be done on the same website where the form was filled.
- Register for a UK Visa Application accounts through the Teleperformance website or through your travel agent in order to track your application later.
Requirements To Have Handy While Entering UK
To enter the UK legally, below are the necessary documents you must have handy;
- A valid and acceptable passport or travel document for your intended stay.
- At least one blank page in your passport to get your visa endorsement.
- A valid visa if required.
- Sufficient funds to sustain you.
- A return ticket back to your home Country.
- Adequate medical and health fitness tests. This may be required if you are coming from a Country with a disease outbreak.
I guess it was what you are really looking for? please use the comment box below to ask us for any solutions anytime any day.