So many questions like Can I upload videos and photos in the same post? How can I Upload photos & videos on Facebook Account/Profile just like others? how can I upload videos and photos in the same post on FB page? how to upload video and photo together on facebook and so many of them.
Here in this post today, How To Upload photos & videos On Facebook Account/Profile won’t be your problem again if really you have been longing to learn about it.
www.facebook.com Photos/Videos Upload is just very easy once you visit the web portal of FB. However, before we proceed in showing you this Guide to Upload Photos/Videos on Facebook @ www.facebook.com, is also good you have a brief look on the requirement you will really need in doing just that.
Requirement To Upload Photos/Videos on Facebook @ www.facebook.com
One thing you must know first here is that much is not required from you once you can still login your Facebook Account like always. So the mean thing needed are:
- A Mobile Phone or PC where you have the Photos/Videos you what to Upload on FB
- Strong Internet connectivity
- Finally, make you the files you want to upload are ready.
This is all you need to start uploading Video or Photo to your Facebook Profile when every you just want to. Now, check below to see how you can upload videos and photos in the same post or single Facebook Post.
How can I Upload photos & videos on Facebook Account/Profile Fast
Like I have said before that doing this is one of the easiest things to do once you can log in Your Facebook via Mobile phone or web at www.facebook.com. However, to Upload photos & videos on FB.com
- Log in your Facebook Account
- Click on the space where you can see “What’s on your Mind”
- Once you click it you will see some features up like; Make Post, Photo/Video Album and Live Video. Now click on the Photo/Video Album
- Once you click on it, you will a new pop-up for you to chose the file (Photo/Video) you what to upload, So select the file (Photo/Video) and it will start uploading.
- After the upload, you can then click on Share and your photos & videos will be Upload on Facebook
So this is how it’s been done. If in case you still don’t get this or you have another question or opinion(s), then you can use the comment box below and we’ll bet back to you.