Instagram Live Video New Feature have been widely enjoy by the everyone in United states. Meanwhile, it is really amazing to know that You can start a live video from the camera in the app’s Stories section, and followers with Instagram open will see a “live” badge while you’re broadcasting. How to Use Instagram Live Video Stream
We recently show How to Link Instagram Account to your Facebook Profile On Android and also Steps to Download free Instagram Latest version as well, because with the latest Instagram APP Features you can share a live video on Instagram.
Instagram previously making know to everyone about Instagram Live Video on APP which is more like Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook and more.
Instagram live streaming Features
There’s a “Top Live” section in Instagram’s Explore section now to point you toward popular live videos happening at any given moment. But once they’re over, they’re gone. Instagram says it does this “so you can feel comfortable sharing what you want, anytime.” If you’re in the US, live video should show up on Android and iOS within the next few days.
How To Use Instagram Live Video Stream
Setting up a live stream is easy, mainly thanks to the fantastic UI Instagram has created. To access this new feature, you need to go to Instagram Stories. To get there, you have to start by Swiping Right in the opposite direction of the feed. Doing this will open up the Camera area, after which you should tap the Start Live Video button.
See Now: How to Change or Reset Facebook Account Password | Secure your Facebook account
To start a live video:
- Tap in the top left of the screen or swipe right from anywhere in Feed.
- Tap Live at the bottom of the screen, then tap Start Live Video. Your followers may be notified when you start a live video.
- The number of viewers appears in the top right of the screen, and comments appear at the bottom. Tap Comment to add a comment, and tap and hold a comment to pin it to the top so that viewers can see it more easily.
- To turn comments off, tap then select Turn Off Commenting. Keep in mind that any keyword filters you’ve turned on will also apply to comments on your live video.
- When you’re done, tap End in the top right then tap to confirm.
See Now: Update SnapChat app for Android
Keep in mind that you may not be able to share a live video if your account was recently created. Please share this Step for Use Instagram Live Video Stream and use the comment box below for your recommendation or question on Instagram live streaming Features