What is next After UNISA Online Application 2019 is Completed is one question every Applicant or intended applicant want to know the answers.
Well, is very good you know that everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes first-time Unisa applicants, Unisa students changing to a new qualification and applicants who previously applied for admission but were not offered a space.
Everyone completing a Higher Certificate or Alternative Pathway / Extended Programme must apply for admission to the follow-on qualification.
However, you must re-apply for admission if you previously applied for admission and received feedback, but did not register for any reason.
IF you have been asking What is next After UNISA Online Application 2019 is Completed, then you must know that registration is the next, But not just that. Please check below to see other things you will have to do after your UNISA Online Application 2019 is Completed.
What is next After UNISA Online Application 2019 is Completed
Asking for the next thing to do is like asking What’s New for 2019. Like I have said above that you must register for the period for which you have been granted admission, but before that, Below are other important things you really have to know…
- You may apply for a maximum of two qualifications, ranked in order of preference (although you may only register for one should both of your applications be successful).
- Unisa will inform you of the outcome of your application. If successful, Unisa will indicate for which qualification you have been accepted and will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied (ie either semester 1 or semester 2).
- You must accept or decline Unisa’s offer within the prescribed period of time.
What happens if I don’t accept Unisa’s offer?
- The university will withdraw your offer and give your space to another applicant.
- You will not be able to register for the 2019 academic year.
- If you accept Unisa’s offer, you must register for the period for which you have been granted admission (ie semester 1 or semester 2). Should you not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply for admission during the next application period.
Pay the application fee once you’ve received a student number from Unisa
- R105 for online applications
- R160 for hard copy applications (non-degree purposes only)
- Use the student number you receive from Unisa AND the application fee reference number (ie STUDENTNUMBER 5370810030)
- Visit www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo for banking details and payment information.
This fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through Unisa, do not qualify for admission to Unisa or cannot be offered a space due to limited spaces available. Unisa does not accept cash at any of its offices. And for more information on what to do next, please visit HERE.