Email Marketing remains one of the best ways to connect with customers in order to grow your business. In this article, we will be looking into Constant Contact VS MailChimp Email Marketing platform. When it comes to Email Marketing, Which one is the best Pick for You? Read this article carefully and give us your Opinion.
Looking at the Two Email Marketing Platform, we can tell that they are good especially with the features/tools that one can make use of. Constant Contact and MailChimp are well known and mostly accepted by people to grow their business, but you must trust me when I say, you will surely prefer one to the other.
The two email marketing platform being what they are by putting customers first thereby giving you the tools to grow your business, BUT despite that one aim that they (Constant Contact And MailChimp) have, there are still differences in their services, Price, Deliverability, design and More.
Constant Contact believes that when you want to do more business and get results, it is the right platform, while MailChimp, on the other hand, tells you that you can create and send emails, manage subscribers, and stay on top of your marketing anytime and anywhere. What we can do now is to compare the Both while you tell us the one that you prefer in the comment session.
Constant Contact VS MailChimp: Features/Tools
We will start comparing by checking out their features/tools.
Constant Contact Features/Tools
- List Building Tools
- List Management
- List Segmentation
- Email Marketing Automation
- Event Marketing
- Email Templates
- Email Editing Tools
- Image Library & File Hosting
- Email Newsletter Design Tips
- Email Tracking
- A/B Testing
- Marketing Calendar
- Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Lead Ads
- Mobile Apps
- Client Management
- Apps & Integrations
- Support & Resources
- Digital Ads
- Marketing CRM
- Audience Dashboard
- Tags & Segments
- Landing Pages
- Reports & Analytics
- Smart Recommendations
- Mobile Apps
- Lookalike Audiences
- Address Finder
- Content Studio
- Social Media
Constant Contact Plans & Pricing
Constant Contact offers the plans and the pricing below:
- Email Plan starts at $20 every month. The plan comes with unlimited emails, 1GB file storage, reporting, and contact management.
- Constant Contact Email plus plan start at $45 every month. The plan comes with Unlimited Emails, 2GB file storage, reporting, event marketing, email automation, coupons, online donations, polls, contact management, and surveys.
See www.constantcontact.com/pricing. To Sign Up On Constant Contact Email Marketing, Simply read the simple guide HERE
MailChimp Plans & Pricing
MailChimp offers flexible plans that are affordable, See below
- Free plan – This Plan offers all the basics for businesses that are just getting started at $0. Here you are entitled to the following features; 7 marketing channels, 1-click automation, Basic templates, Marketing CRM
- Essentials – For Email-sender who want added support, the essentials come with must-have features. This Plan starts at $9.99 a month. All email templates, A/B testing, Custom branding, 24/7 award-winning support, 7 marketing channels, 1-click automation, Basic templates, Marketing CRM
- Standard – Here offers better insights for growing businesses that want more customers Starting at $14.99 a month. It has the following features to offer; All email templates, A/B testing, Custom branding, 24/7 award-winning support, Automation series, Retargeting ads, Custom templates, Advanced audience insights.
- Premium – The Premium plan comes with advanced features for pros who need more customization, Using this Plan cost $299 a month for a start and it comes with the following features; Automation series, Retargeting ads, Custom templates, Advanced audience insights, Advanced segmentation, Multivariate testing, Unlimited seats and role-based access, Phone support.
See www.mailchimp.com/pricing. Read this MailChimp Email Marketing Sign up guideline if you want to register with ease.
Now Your Turn
What do you think about this Constant Contact VS MailChimp? Feel free to use the COMMENT Box below to express your thoughts.
Also, share this article on your Social Media Account So that others can still know about it.