How to Create Whatsapp Group on Android / add Participants / Change Whatsapp Group Icon – whatapp Group Chat Allow you to chat with many people at once. The group chat is a great way to stay connected with friends, family and colleagues.
On Whatsapp, you can create unlimited number of groups without restrictions. This post will be tutoring you on how you can create whatsapp group, add participants and also how you can change Group icon.
Carefully follow the steps below;
- To Create Whatsapp Group
- Open your Whatsapp.
- Go to the chat tab.
- Tap the menu Button, Then New Group.
- Tap on the names of the desired group participants to add them to the group.
- Then tap the green arrow.
- Add an icon for the group by tapping on the empty photo box. (This will show up next to the group in your Chats list.)
- When you are done, Tap the green buy prednisone online check mark.
- To Add Participants
To add a participant to an existing Group Chat, you must be a group admin.
- Go to the whatsapp Group.
- Tap the subject of the Group.
- Tap the Add participant icon, i.e the human passport with a cross by the side.
- Now, Search for or select contacts to add to the Group Chat.
- To Change Whatsapp Group Icon
Note that any of the Group’s participant can change the group icon, below are the steps;
- Go to the Whatsapp Group.
- Tap on the subject of the Group.
- Tap on the current group icon.
- Then tap on the pencil icon.
- Now choose either camera, gallery or search the web for a new image.
Also checkout How to delete whatsapp group chat history.
Please SHARE this Post and Kindly improve us better on How to Create Whatsapp Group on Android with your suggestions and opinions by using the COMMENT BOX below. THANKS