The World Top 10 Highest Paid Athletes List for 2018 by Forbes has been released from the Forbes’ 100 Highest-Paid Athletes List and Mayweather, Ronaldo, and Tiger Woods (No. 16) are the only three athletes to top the best-paid list over the past 18 years.
But for the very first time in the history of The List of world’s highest-paid athlete, No women at all in Forbes’ top 100 highest paid athletes list for 2018.
However, Forbes’ 2018 List Of The World’s 100 Highest-Paid Athletes Sees Floyd Mayweather Reclaiming The Top Spot as the Number ONE (1).
Mayweather, Messi Lead The World’s Highest-Paid Athletes, but who else also make the Forbes Top 10 Highest-Paid Athletes List for 2018? That you can see below:
World Top 10 Highest Paid Athletes List for 2018 by Forbes
Below is the Forbes Top 10 Highest-Paid Athletes List for 2018.
1. Floyd Mayweather Jr. (boxing): $285 million
2. Lionel Messi (soccer): $111 million
3. Cristiano Ronaldo (soccer): $108 million
4. Conor McGregor (boxing/MMA): $99 million
5. Neymar (soccer): $90 million
6. LeBron James (basketball): $85.5 million
7. Roger Federer (tennis): $77.2 million
8. Stephen Curry (basketball): $76.9 million
9. Matt Ryan (football): $67.3 million
10. Matthew Stafford (football): $59.5 million
Visit here to see the complete Forbes’ 100 Highest-Paid Athletes List for 2018
“Boxing’s biggest night of 2017 helped Mayweather and McGregor earn nearly $400 million combined,” said Kurt Badenhausen, senior editor, Forbes Media. “But basketball players dominate the top 100 overall thanks to a soaring salary cap triggered by the NBA’s $24 billion TV contract.”
Please use the comment box below to tell us what you make of this amazing world Top Paid Athletes List for 2018 by Forbes. Also, use the share button below to share on your favorite Social Media Account.