It will interest you to know that you can also enjoy the latest Telegram Desktop version just as you’ve been enjoying the Telegram mobile app and in this article, I will take you through the basics of signing up for Telegram through your computer.
Just like you can access Whatsapp from a computer, so it is to Telegram and it will give you a full screen whereby your chat and every other messaging operations you want to carry out will be enjoyable and meaningful. However, you will have to download the app, create an account if you haven’t or login if you already created an account via the mobile app.
Using Desktop to access your Telegram is easy as A, B, C, D and it will just require your attention in this article and you will learn the basics and be good to go. Telegram is a secured messaging app with the right features put in place to give you the best of communication with friends and family. Getting the best out of the messenger is when you can access it in the go (via its mobile app), in the office (vis desktop) or anywhere you find yourself, provided there is a good internet connection.
It is a fast and secured desktop app perfectly synchronized with your mobile phone, that sounds like Whatsapp web isn’t it? Well, it’s just all about getting the best out of your messengers.
Features Of Telegram
- Heavily Encrypted
- Access Your messages from multiple devices
- Faster than any other application
- Security and speed
- Open API and Protocol
- No Ads, No subscription fees
- No limits at the on the size of your media and sizes
In addition to the features, you can also send messages, photos, videos and files of any type (doc, zip, mp3, etc) SEE THIS: www.online-convert.com Sign Up | Online File Converter Download, as well as create groups for up to 200,000 people or channels for broadcasting to unlimited audiences.
Telegram is a cloud-based mobile and desktop messaging app with a focus on security and speed, so be rest assured that you will definitely get what you are looking for when it comes to messaging family and friends.
Desktop Device That Supports Telegram App
To get started with the desktop version, you will first of all, have to download the Telegram Desktop app and the steps to do so has been given below.
Telegram Desktop Download
- Go to www.desktop.telegram.org. This will take you to the desktop version’s home page where you can download the app.
- Click on “Get Telegram For Windows” and select save file and the download will start.
- It will be downloaded successfully to your device. After that, open the app and follow prompts to install the app.
www.desktop.telegram.org Sign Up | Create Telegram Account
- To sign up after downloading, open the installed app from your desktop home screen.
- You will get a welcome note, click on Start Messaging below it.
- Select your country and enter your phone number in the space provided and click on Next
- Then enter the code sent to the phone number you provided and click on Next
- On the next page, Upload your photo, enter your first name, last name and click on Sign Up
Telegram is for everyone who wants fast, reliable, and secure messaging and calls and the basic steps given above can be used to download and create an account on the computer.
You can log in to Telegram from as many of your devices as you like, all at the same time. Just use the phone number you used in creating your account to log in everywhere.
Do you have any question on this Telegram Desktop Download and sign up? feel free to reach us with it via the comment box below.