Rediffmail NG Registration Leads you to a wonderful email Service Platform which has the best feature for your Business. You can Simply Say Rediffmail Pro is the business email solution for your business. Here you will learn how to Sign up on Rediffmail pro.
It is a professional Email With your Company Name in it like firstname.lastname@example.org. An ideal Email Service for your Large Businesses.
One Other Great Feature of Rediffmail pro is that If you have other pop3 mail accounts from service providers like VSNL or Yahoo, you need not login to those email accounts individually to check the mails that you have received. You can read them all from your RediffmailPro account.
Rediffmailpro is also known as a Next generation Email Service With enough benefits. See Some of it’s features below;
- Advanced anti-virus and spam protection
- Additional IDs as and when you need it
- Unmatched reliability and dependability.
- POP3 access
- Send and receive mail from mobile
- Free Domain Name
- Free website to show case your products & services
- Free mobile mail app that works seamlessly across devices
- Easily Manage Users and Data Protection With it’s Basic Admin Features
www.rediffmailpro.com Account Sign Up – Rediffmail NG Registration
Follow the Steps below to Sign up on Rediffmailpro;
- Go to www.rediffmailpro.com
- Select New User?Get an Account
- Next Click on Get It Now
- Enter your Mobile Number, Your Contact Email ID, and other Required Information
- Click On Buy Now (Rs. 4615 for 2 years)
Rediffmailpro.com Sign in
- Visit www.rediffmailpro.com
- In the Space Provided, enter Email Address and Password
- Click Login to access and manage your Account.
In any case you forgot your password, You can Click on forgot Password to reset.
Rediffmailpro Customer Support
You can reach Rediffmailpro Customer Service by Calling – 022-61820000 or Send an Email to email@example.com
Let others who might be interested in this Rediffmail NG Registration Know by Sharing this article on your Social Media Account. Also Feel Free to use the COMMENT BOX Below for any Question or Recommendation on Rediffmail.