See what’s happening in the world right now when you take the basic guidelines given here on Twitter New Account Creation. It is simple and free to sign up and start using the social networking service, all you have to do is to follow the steps given here and you are very much good to go.
Just like the Facebook platform that most of us know and even have an account with, Twitter is another social network service that lets registered users connect with people all over the world, share their thoughts, and more. When you have a Twitter.com account, you will be able to build followers who are interested in everything you post or do online the social network.
Even celebrities use this platform to stay connected with their fans, and because of that and a lot of features that the platform comes with, it has made Twitter one of the best most used social media platforms in the world.
Twitter.com is all about Tweet, retweet, reply to tweets, share, or like. In fact, twitter account is very easy to sign up and use.
Twitter New Account Creation
Follow the steps below to create your new account on Twitter
- Go to the official website of twitter at www.twitter.com and click on “Sign Up” at the top right side of the page
- Enter your name and phone number in the space provided for each of them (you can click on the use email instead if you will prefer to use your email address to sign up)
- Enter your date of birth by selecting the month, day, and year
- Then click on”Next” at the top right corner of the page and on the next page, click on Next again
- Finally, click on the “Sign Up” button
- You will receive a verification code, enter the verification code in the box provided.
- Next, click on Sign Up For Twitter and then select a username
- Confirm your name, phone number, password, and username after which you can click on Create my account.
Twitter Sign In Desktop
Whenever you want to access the twitter platform from your desktop, you can simply use the steps below
- From your desktop browser, go to the official twitter website at www.twitter.com and click on “Login” at the top right
- Enter the phone number, email address, or username used to sign up for your account
- Enter the password and click on “log in” to access your dashboard
How To Reset Twitter Forgotten Password
Resetting your twitter account password when forgotten is easy as A, B, C, D, and you can simply do so following the steps that have been given below.
- Take the sign-in steps given above to access the page
- Then click on the forgot password link at the bottom of the form
- Next, enter your email address, phone number or username associated with your account and click on “Search” to reset your account password
How To Change Twitter Username
It is easy as A, B, C, D when it comes to changing your Twitter username. Changing your twitter username will not affect your existing followers, Direct Messages, or replies. As a matter of fact, Your followers will simply see a new username next to your profile photo when you update anything.
- First of all, login to your account using the sign-in steps I have given above
- Then click on “Settings and privacy” from your profile icon drop-down menu.
- Under Account, update the username currently listed in the Username field. If the username is taken, you’ll be prompted to choose another one.
- Finally, click the Save changes button.
Twitter App Download
This app download will make it easier for you to sign up on Twitter, login, and connect with people around the world even when you are on the go.
You can get the app from your Google play store or app for free. Simply tap on your device supported link below and follow prompts to download.
With the App download on your mobile device, you can easily build your profile plus the following.
- Customize your profile (Add a photo, description, location, background photo)
- Post visual content
- Use hashtags in your tweets
- Tweet often even when you are on the go
- Go live
- Share videos
- Engage with a large audience
The above and more you can do easily on Twitter.
Twitter Keyboard Shortcuts
If you are using Twitter from your Desktop/computer, you can easily navigate through the platform using shortcuts. See the keyboard shortcut for each activity below
n = new Tweet
l = like
r = reply
t = Retweet
m = Direct Message
u = mute account
b = block account
enter = open Tweet details
o = expand photo
/ = search
cmd-enter | ctrl-enter = send Tweet
? = full keyboard menu
j = next Tweet
k = previous Tweet
space = page down
. = load new Tweets
g and h = Home timeline
g and o = Moments
g and n = Notifications tab
g and r = Mentions
g and p = profile
g and l = likes tab
g and i = lists tab
g and m = Direct Messages
g and s = Settings and privacy
g and u = go to someone’s profile
ALSO, CHECK OUT THE FOLLOWING:
- How To Recover Suspended Twitter Account
- How To Reactivate Twitter Account
- How To Deactivate Twitter Account
- How To Protect Twitter Tweets Using Android & iOS Device
If you have any questions on this Twitter New Account Creation Guidelines I have carefully prepared for you, feel free to relate it with DailiesRoom.com by using the comment box below.