This article will teach you the basic steps to login and Change twitter username with Ease. With the steps we will give here, you will be able to change your twitter Username on a personal Computer, Android and also iOS Device. Carefully go through this article.
Changing your twitter Username will not affect your existing followers, Direct Messages, or replies. As a matter of fact, Your followers will simply see a new username next to your profile photo when you update anything.
In Most cases, it is advised that you let you followers know that you are changing username so they can direct replies or Direct Messages to your new username. Your username is the one that appears in your profile URL and is unique to you. It’s used for logging in, replies, and sending Direct Messages.
Without much Ado, the Steps given below will guide you on what to do.
NOTE: Your username can be up to 15 characters long.
www.witter.com Login Steps To Change Twitter Username
⇒ On a Personal Computer / Desktop / laptop: follow the steps below
- From your web browser, Go to www.twitter.com
- Click on Log in at the top right side of the page
- Enter your Phone Number, Email or Username, then your Password
- Next Click on Log in
- Then Click on “Settings and privacy” from your profile icon drop-down menu.
- Under Account, update the username currently listed in the Username field. If the username is taken, you’ll be prompted to choose another one.
- Finally, Click the Save changes button.
⇒ On Android & iOS Device
- Open your Twitter app
- Navigate to Settings and privacy and tap Account.
- Next, Tap Username and update the username currently listed in the Username field. If the username is taken, you’ll be prompted to choose another one.
- Finally, Tap Done.
That’s All. Your Username Will be changed Successfully and your Followers will begin to see a New username.
Hope This Steps To Change Twitter Username was Helpful? If So, Kindly Share With Friends on your social Media Account So that they can also know about it.